* Penguin Ceramic Bank Moneybox Baby Gift Vintage
* EXCELLENT Condition
* One of two banks that differ only in accent colors
* Ideal for baby gift or the penguin or bank collector
* Vintage approximately 1990
* Delightful roly-poly shape
* Accented with yellow beak and feet, blue eyes and bright red bowtie
* Big, bright blue eyes with whimsical white lines add sparkle
* Nearly 7 inches tall
* Together, the two banks would make great bookends!
* Great gift for the holidays and any day
If you would like to make an offer on this wonderful piece of penguin pottery, please email us.This is a like new brightly glazed ceramic bank in the shape of a penguin. It is whimsical both in color and shape, the colors being the usual black and white with red, yellowish-orange, and blue touches. Its shape is rounder than the usually slender, sleek penguin. We are also selling the same bank but with blue beak and feet and pink bowtie. Separately they make great baby gifts; together, they make great banks, and also bookends. Definitely a versatile pair, they are equally delightful as stand-alone banks. They are a bit under 7" tall, have big black stoppers, and ooze charm!
THANKS FOR VISITING our ALPENGUIN shop! We hope you'll come back often to see our new treasures. We look forward to delighting you!
Please be sure to visit our other locations. Search for "alpenguin" (without the quotes) at EVERYPLACEISELL dot COM or send us a message and we'll send you the link.