The new TXS large arbor reel may just be the best value in a fly reel today.This fly reel is precision machined-cut 100% AEROSPACE BAR STOCK ALUMINUM/stainless steel for maximum strength and hard-anodized for lifetime durability in fresh or salt water.
Equipped with large diameter cork/FXB polymer disc drag for optimum control, an exposed rim allows palming of the counterbalanced, quick release spool for a even more fish fighting control. The large arbor design offers you maximum line capacity and still has the benefits of rapid retrieve and reduced line memory.
• Precision machined-cut 100% aerospace bar stock aluminum and stainless steel
• Three precision sealed stainless steel ball bearings
• No plastic parts or bushings
• Large diameter Cork/FXB polymer disc drag deliver a ultra smooth and low start-up inertia
• Drag clutch with zero-backlash
• Silent retrieve with a crisp out-going click
• Quick-release spool
• Simple retrieve direction conversion
• Exposed palming rim for additional control
• TXS 3/4/5 Fly Reel: 100 yds/m of 20 lb backing and WF4F line .
• TXS 5/6/7 Fly Reel: 125 yds/m 20 lb backing and WF6F line.
• TSX 7/8/9 Fly Reel: 150 yds/m 25lb backing and WF8F line.