a Brand new
R410a Manifold Set, Model GM410
with 5-ft, 3-colored High Pressure Refrigeration Hoses.
we have 4 models of manifold gauges to choose from, for a comparison, view this file:
WE DO NOT SELL ANY THING THAT is supposed TO WORK,
WE SELL EVERY THING THAT IS GUARANTEED TO WORK! IF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU, BUY FROM US!
Note to New Comers: Be aware of most manifolds sold at EBay have hoses with open connectors, inexperienced field men/women may get hot refrigerant in the hand/get burned when disconnecting those hoses from the system!!! The manifold you are looking at sold by bislisted will NOT do that, these hoses have Enviro-Safe connectors(valve in the connector and self closing), they are EPA applied, retain refrigerant when disconnected. If you do not understand this, email me.
Buy it now for only $67.77, or buy it from VIOT Home at http://viot.us/HVAC
EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO JOHN
1. R410A Manifold:
* Large 3 1/8" diameter easy-to-read, dual gauges,
* mounted on anodized Aluminum alloy Block body(light weight, stronger than brass)
* Large sight viewing glass
* Flutter free shock resistant gauges.
* Diaphragm valves with swivel seals for more positive seal and less wear
* Large easy-to-grab hand-knobs
* One full turn positively open/close valves
* Extra large port holes/less restriction, for falter recovery or charging.
* Pressure in PSIG
* Temperature in F for R410A,
* Temperature in F for R22, R404A(need adapters for the system service ports or a new set of hoses)
* a Schroeder valve on the service line
* a heavy duty hook for hanging the gauges
2. 3 Color Coded High Pressure Hoses with Auto-Shut-Off Fittings
($69.00 if buy separately): Meet EPA, SAE, and UL standard for containment of refrigerant.
* 60 inch in length each
* 4000 PSI burst pressure
* 800 PSI working pressure
* 1/4" female SAE brass fitting to the gauge block
* automatic shut-off valves on the other end: 5/16" female SAE brass fittings on the Red and Blue hoses, 1/4" female SAE on the yellow hose.
Retain refrigerant in the hose when they are removed from the system.
* Optional: 1/4" fittings on all hoses at the service side, yes all fittings on this side have auto-shut-off valves. MAKE SURE TO EMAIL US when making the payment. otherwise the regular hoses(5/16" fittings) will be shipping.
* 45 degree angle on the service port site for easier access
* Enviro-Safe auto-closing valve prevents the refrigerant release of the hose.(required by EPA, old gauge sets and most new gauge sets sold on the Internet do have this devices and so do not meet this EPA requirement).
* Teflon O-ring washer provide the best seal and the most durability)
3. In stock and ready to ship.
4. Flat Rate shipping to Continental USA(48 States). by UPS ground service.
WE SUPPLY HVAC SCHOOLS AND CONTRACTORS!
EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO JOHN