BRAND NEW, NOT REFURBISHED ITEM: model: VPD10; 2-stage rotary vane DEEP VACUUM HEAVY CONTINUOUS DUTY AIR PUMP, single phase(110 VAC) 2/3 HP; 12-MICRON RATING, BEST in this industry!
This Pump May replace Alcatel pump 2010i/2015i for most of their operations; Welcome to compare with any source of supplies before buying from us!
WE DO NOT SELL ANY THING THAT is supposed TO WORK, WE SELL EVERY THING THAT IS GUARANTEED TO WORK! IF THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU, BUY FROM US!
* Aluminum ALLOY CASING: Alloy casing has high heat - dissipation keeping motor and pump cool, light weight and efficient.
* Two-Stage Rotary Vane Deep Vacuum Pump
* Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free.
* Silicon steal parts where metal fatigue occur, making our pumps more durable.
* Direct coupling between the motor and pump results in quiet running and good performance.
* FORCE FED LUBRICATION Provides clean, filtered oil to all internal bearings and wearing surfaces regardless of the pump operation. Cleaner oil reduces ware and break downs.
* Great tool for: System evacuation(Refrigeration or Air Conditioning), Printing, medical, Vacuum Packing, Hot Forming Plastics and other requirements where a high quality pump may be required.
* Oil drain valve positioned at bottom of oil reservoir.
POWER SUPPLY :110 VOLT
PUMPING RATE: 9.53 CFM
POWER: 2/3 HP
INTAKE PORT: 1/4 inch male SAE, and 3/8 inch Male SAE flare
WEIGHT: 35 Lb
MAX VACUUM:12 MICRONS, best rating in the industry!
* Come with 2 bottle2 of vacuum oil, just dump it in, you are ready to go!
* Power cord come with the pump; power switch on the pump too.
* Ballast valve on top of the pump, make sure to close it if deep vacuum is desired; use this valve to purge clean the system from contamination of volatiles.
WE SUPPLY HVAC SCHOOLS AND CONTRACTORS!
EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO JOHN
For More Pump information:
User manual Down Load: click here now! http://viot.us/showmanual.php?model=VPD5
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:click here now! http://viot.us/showFAQ.php?model=VPD5&sw=0