* The Pen Camera Microscope is a new electronic health care product for the home.
* It is a tubular imaging system consisting of an optical lens, an image sensor, anillumination mechanism, and an image transfer control circuit connected to a computer.
* You can display the images captured by the USB Camera Microscope on the computer screen, store them on the computer, print them, or send them over the Internet.
* As an endoscope, you can use it to observe yourself like using a mirror. You can observe any part of your body, in particular the parts that you could not see before.
* Frequent observation and knowing what your body looks like in its normal, healthy state make you more alert to any abnormalities and will lead to early detection and treatment of illnesses.
* As a Digital Pen Camera Microscope, it can magnify stamps, coins, antiques, insects, electric, circuits, machines, fabrics, food, decorations, etc. and can also help visually impaired patients magnify small text for reading.
* With white LED light and the luminosity which is controlled by one wheel on the USB cable
* Also a button features on the pen camera for capturing snapshots
* DSP: Vimicro Digital Image Monarch Processor.
* Sensor: high-quality CMOS sensor, with software capable of static interpolation up to 1.3 million pixels.
* Resolution: 640 × 480
* Colors: true color 24bit (RGB)
* Interface: USB1.1/USB2.0.
* Supports windows 2000/XP/Vista (need to install driver before use)
* Frame rate: 30 frames/sec (CIF and VGA).
* Focal distance: 10mm - ∞
* Magnification: 40X. (at 10mm on 17" screen by 640 x 480 resolution)
* Size of the pen: 13.8 x 1.2cm
* USB cable length: 1.4meters
* Size of the tripod: 15.4 x 2.4cm
* Weight: 366g
* 1 x USB Microscope Camera
* 1 x Tripod
* 1 x Reflector with focusing ring
* 1 x Ear tip with focusing ring
* 1 x Large focusing cap
* 1 x Small focusing cap
* 1 x Ear pick with focusing ring
* 1 x Cotton swabs with focusing ring
* 1 x Multi-function tube with focusing ring inside
* 1 x CD