Very Collectable Breitling / Wakmann Triple Date
12 Hour Chronograph Recorder with Steel Case
Original Black Dial and High Grade Valjoux
Very Nice Condition
This Watch was Made in the Breitling Factory in Switzerland
Signed Wakmann on the Dial, Case and Movement.
Large Heavy Solid Stainless Steel Case with
Round Chronograph Pushers. Date Corrector
Buttons on the Left Side of the Case.
Original Two Tone Black and White Dial with
Silver Applied Hour Markers and Matching Hands.
Red Chronograph Hand. Dial Signed Wakmann,
Incabloc, 17 Jewels and Swiss Made. Triple
Register with 30 Minute Recorder at 3:00 and 12
Hour Recorder at 6:00. Constant Seconds at
9:00. Red Chronograph Hand Points to Outer 1/5
Seconds Track. Day and Month Apertures at
Top. Date Hand Points to the Outer Date Chapter
Very Clean, Swiss Made Valjoux 17 Jewel
This watch works nicely but has not been serviced
Large 39mm Diameter Excluding Crown x 47mm
Top to Bottom. 20mm Lug Spacing.
Very Nice Working Condition
Crystal has slight scratches
Case shows light wear with scratches
Passed 24 hour time test
Some discoloration caused by camera & lighting conditions.
*Your Business is Very Much Appreciated!!!
It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect ALL items upon receipt and test the functions of that item to verify it is as described.
1) Soffi Watch Co. offers a 5-day return policy on complete timepieces only: Starting with the day you receive the item you have 5 business days to contact us if you'd like to return an item to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. Watches must be returned in the the same condition they were received and shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable. Customers must contact us by email email@example.com within the 5-day period with an explanation of why they wish to return the item to be eligible to the refund.
2) Items returned after 5 business days but before 10 business days are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No returns of any kind will be accepted after 10 business days.
We disclose all that we know about our watches in the item description. Please read the descriptions carefully. Many returns can be avoided simply by reading (and re-reading) the descriptions and carefully examining the photos. It is also very important to familiarize yourself with the measurements of the watch prior to ordering.
Terms and Conditions
1) Just about all the watches we sell are pre-owned and frequently over 50 years old, if you receive an item from us that is not running as expected or not as described it is imperative that you contact us for return instructions. Having Repairs done outside of Soffi Watch Co. without our consent will result in the sale being considered final and the return policy will be void.
2) Watches in water-resistant cases have been opened to examine movements but no warranties are made that the watches are currently water-resistant.
3) All of the complete watches we sell are tested for 24 hours prior to shipment and we do not ship watches in not running condition. Any watch that is not listed as "Brand New" or "Serviced" may need to be serviced in the future due to normal wear and the age of the item. Soffi Watch Co. will not be held responsible for this type of service.