* High rate (10 KHz) switching (PWM)
* 6 to 12 NiCd, Ni-MH cells or 2-3 Li-poly cells with receiver.
* Up to 10 NiCd, Ni-MH cells or 3 Li-poly cells with three micro servos.
* 18 NiCd, Ni-MH or 6 Li-poly cells MAX (with BEC disabled).
* Powerful direct-drive ability (High-torque drive ability).
* Smooth Linearity of throttle.
* Dynamic braking ensures prompt prop folding.
* BEC (2.0A) provides power to receiver and servos -eliminates separate receiver battery.
* Over temperature protection.
* User Programmable Features.
* Low-voltage protection - the value of low-voltage cutoff can be set at 4.8V, 5.6V, 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9V, 11.2V and 12V.
* Cutoff can be programmed for motor stop or reduced power.
* Brake Type selectable.
* Throttle Range.
* Timing Advance: 4 to 10 degree, 10 to 20 degree, 20 to 30 degree to suite different magnet poles motors.
* Safe “power on” arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
* Low torque “soft start” prevents damage to fragile gearboxes.
* Lost single protection: Auto shut down in 4 sec after signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe.
* Microprocessor controlled.
* Optional PC connection and set up via PC LINK, you can even test your power system via PC software designed for the ESC.
* Change the rotation by programming
* Motor Jam Protect: When motor jam normally makes the ESC overheat, powerful hardware and software design will protect the ESC from damage.
* Over heat protection: ESC will cut-off when temperature is higher than 155 degree.