* Priority Handling, item ship within 24 HOURS via Registered Air
* Authentic Tribal Jewelry, 100% Hand Carved and Designed by Ethnic Miao Jewelry
* Aboriginal Geometric and Motif Designs, Genuine Skill and Heritage Rooted some 2000 Years ago
* Browse 200+ different Genuine Ethnic Handmade Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Pendants, Hair Sticks, Rings, Headdresses and Tiara @ Interact China
* Handmade Tribal Handbags, Backpack Bags, Waist Bags, Embroidered Skirts and Embroidered Shoes available@ Interact China too!
Tribal Engraved Bracelet in Contemporary Taste
This very adorable tribal bracelet with many detailed engravings is a fun to wear! It is handmade by ethnic Miao ladies (or Hmong, same rooted), who are famous for their deep rooted silver jewelry ornament skill. Its design and style is aboriginal, while mingled well with current contemporary taste! It no doubt will cheer your day up by adding Asian flair to your look!
“This tribal jewelry is very unique, adorable yet fashionable !”
* Item#: GZMISZ206
* Size: Adjustable bracelet，Width 2cm
* Material: Miao Silver (alloy of silver and white brass)
*** 100% HAND CARVED BY OUR GENUINE JEWELRY DESIGNER, NOT A FACTORY CLONE ***
We offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE! (No minimum purchase required)
Aileen and Norman, co-founders of InteractChina.com, are master graduated couple from University of London who have been fascinated by the richness and uniqueness of ethnic art & crafts. Aileen comes from the Southwest China while Norman has been living in Europe, North America, Hong Kong and China. We are proud of and believe it is meaningful to help ethnic people to preserve their culture and to promote their handicrafts. These people are friendly, have passion for life and are very talented - as reflected from these lovely artworks! Many of these artworks are sold in boutiques shops / high end department stores in London, New York, Toronto and Tokyo at premium price. By leveraging the internet, we are able to bring them to you at a more reasonable price, making it win-win-win for you, us and ethnic people!
“Help marginalized producers to move from vulnerability to self-sufficiency since 2004”