1. Define organizational behavior, discuss its purpose, as well as what it includes within an organization.
2. Identify and explain what an organization's foundation is based on. In addition, describe two steps an organization can take if they truly want to increase employee morale.
3. Explain what motivation is and the benefit for organizations to have motivated employees. In addition, identify and describe the most valuable asset an organization has and how they keep them motivated.
4. Identify and discuss the five main motivational theories of management.
5. Explain the two key practices to managing an employee’s performance.