The Solar Powered Hand Crank Flashlight is hand-self-power generation, can also be used without external rechargeable solar batteries, rechargeable batteries and energy storage. Green, environmental, economic, and security.
Light weighted, convenient, high efficiency
Energy saving and environment protecting
Full charge provides brilliant light for hours continuous
Powerful, bright and reliable solar powered flashlight is friendly to the environment
Comes with a bicycle clip, convenient to carry
Color: Blue / Silver
Size: 3.3" x 1.8" x 1.2" (L x W x H)
1 x Bicycle Clip
1 x Solar Powered & Hand Powered 3 Mode Flashlight
If you would like to turn on/off the flashlight, you should press the button into 100% end. And there is a click to be heard.
If you would like to change the modes, you just need to gently press the button into about 50% end several times. And there is not a click to be heard.
1. Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
2. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
3. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use
4. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it
5. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface
6. Remove battery if not in use for long period
7. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and protect battery and prolong its service life
8. While using 16340 such kinds of rechargeable lithium battery, you should avoid over-charge and over-discharge, it means that: charge at it once when the light of flashlight remarkably dimmed
9. Avoid direct sunlight
10. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
11. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage
12. Please don't shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage
13. Don't throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture
14. Please do not recharge the battery unless it has marked "rechargeable"
15. To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types