FRANK SINATRA Come Dance with Me Capitol W1609 Original 1959 LP Vinyl Stereo Record Album
> Artist: Frank Sinatra
> Album: Come Dance with Me
> Label: Capitol W-1609
> Year: 1959
> Side 1 Tracks:
1. "Come Dance with Me" (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) – 2:31
2. "Something's Gotta Give" (Johnny Mercer) – 2:38
3. "Just in Time" (Jule Styne, Betty Comden, Adolph Green) – 2:24
4. "Dancing in the Dark" (Arthur Schwartz, Howard Dietz) – 2:26
5. "Too Close for Comfort" (Jerry Bock, Larry Holofcener, George Weiss) – 2:34
6. "I Could Have Danced All Night" (Alan Jay Lerner, Frederick Loewe) – 2:40
> Side 2 Tracks:
1. "Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)" (Cahn, Styne) – 1:54
2. "Day In, Day Out" (Rube Bloom, Mercer) – 3:25
3. "Cheek to Cheek" (Irving Berlin) – 3:06
4. "Baubles, Bangles & Beads" (Robert Wright, George Forrest) – 2:46
5. "The Song Is You" (Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II) – 2:43
6. "The Last Dance" (Cahn, Van Heusen) – 2:11
> Side 1 Matrix: 5S W1-1069-D2
> Side 2 Matrix: 2S W2-1069-D3
> "Come Dance with Me! ... was the most successful album of Frank Sinatra's career, spending two and a half years on the Billboard charts. Stereo Review wrote in 1959 that "Sinatra swaggers his way with effortless verve through an appealing collection of bouncy standards, aptly described in the album notes as vocals that dance". At the Grammy Awards of 1960, Come Dance With Me! won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year, as well as Grammy Award for Best Vocal Performance, Male for Sinatra. Billy May won the Grammy Award for Best Arrangement. Come Dance With Me stayed on Billboard's Pop album chart for 140 weeks, peaking at #2." Wikipedia.
CONDITION: Record has been play graded and sounds great with no skips. Vinyl is in mint condition, clean and glossy with no scratches or signs of play. Album labels are clean and crisp, with no writing, marks or stains. Album cover is in excellent condition with no writing, marks, stains or splits, just minor wear at the corners. Spine labeling is crisp and legible. Comes with the original "From Capitol" album cover line-up litho sleeve. The album is from an estate collection and has a faint musty odor from storage.
Ships worldwide. If shipping cost to your location is not shown, please contact seller for a shipping quote and invoice for your purchase.