Part of Kona Tanning Company's sunless product line – Kona Tanning Company’s Gradual Tanner is a lavish, moisture-rich lotion designed to give anyone the chance to build a Kona Tan, from a yacht in the Virgin Islands to a sleeping bag in Alaska. Or, for those who enjoy receiving an airbrushed tan treatment, the gradual tanner can be used daily between your sunless tanning visits to continue saturating new skin cells, lessening the frequency of pricey sunless tanning visits. This product is designed with the "girl on the go" in mind, but can be used by anyone concerned with youth and beauty of their skin, and safety of their health. This hydrating body lotion gradually builds existing sunless and UV tan color with each application. The caramel tint and gold shimmer dust provide instant glow, and if used daily, the color received will resemble a rich, golden brown color.
Enriched with a new generation of specially formulated rich emollients, vitamins, antioxidants and fortifying botanicals to protect and hydrate your skin, keeping your skin soft and smooth. Kona Tanning Company’s Gradual Tanner is fueled with chamomile, for a soothing and calming treatment, and features Pro Vitamin B5 for intense hydration. Advanced technology utilizes DHA (dihydroxyacetone) more efficiently than ever imagined, leading to superior performance even away from the salon. All natural preservatives, including thyme and grapefruit seed extract, provide super anti-oxidant properties, and encourage cellular repair to assist in promoting a youthful appearance. Blends of citrus and vanilla notes of fragrance add a special treat as you indulge in this masterpiece of a tan extender.
• Protects and intensely hydrates the skin
• Produces golden undertones in all skin types tested
• Promotes cellular repair, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• DHA (dihydroxyacetone) – DHA is a colorless chemical (derived from beets and sugarcane) that interacts with the amino acids in dead skin cells to produce a brown color change.
• Sunflower Seed Oil – retains moisture in skin.
• Shea Butter – nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clear and healthy, while Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and rejuvenator. They are particularly helpful for sun damaged skin, helping prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines.
Use daily for best results. Apply evenly on skin, as you would your daily moisturizer, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. After each application wash your hands, concentrating on your palms and fingertips. You will begin to build a natural-looking color within days.
Kona Tanning Company’s Gradual Tanner (8 oz)………………………………………… $35.00
Kona Tanning Company’s products are available at www.konatanningcompany.com and prestigious spa locations nationally.