Designed By: Larry Zacher
# of Players: 6 - 8
Playing Time: 180 minutes
Ages: 18 and up
A Murder A La Carte series of murder mystery party game. The story:
"The succulent aroma of home cooked pasta is drifting from New York City's most popular Italian eatery, La Speranza, but something else is heating up the kitchen...cold blooded murder! Restauranteur, Pepi Roni, has been shot in the back with his own pistol. Tonight his family and friends will gather to pay their respects to poor Pepi, but one of the guests won't be shedding any tears."
The suspects: Rocco Scarfazzi, Bo Jalais, Mama Rosa, Angel Roni, Marco Roni, and Tara Misu. Extra guests: Father Al Fredo and Clair Voyant.
- Party planner with recipes and menu by Cookbook Author Sandra Gluck - including music and decorating tips
- Character booklets (8) for all suspects, includes their roles and background information
- Six (of 8) party invitations (no envelopes)
- Missing all 8 place cards
- Six secret clues
- Cassette tape with an introduction, summary of events, and the solution to the crime
Very good used condition: previously owned, missing 2 of the 8 invitations, all envelopes and all place cards; box has some shelf wear, see photos.