Upgraded parts mp-61 for tuning, repair kit includes: sighting bar Weaver, weighting agent and metal six-charge magazines, modernization details made to order. This advanced set will allow improve appearance, increase performance and comfort at use.
The offered set for update characteristics and expansion functional ideal suitable MP-61. This newest kit “Winter Baikal" possesses stylish appearance and consists of the following parts:
1. Sighting bar of the new generation "Phantom Vision" with reliable independent fastening and convenient handle. This aiming bar has an elongated and reinforced construction, allowed to get better stabilization of the sight, and also it is more convenient and faster to carry out the magazine replacement process. The advantages of newest "Phantom Vision" system:
- due to the applied, more reliable type of mount, which as a result ensures the placement of various sights not on the corps in which the main working processes take place, better stability of the settings and sustainability of the sight are achieved, while the sight becomes less susceptible to various kinds of vibrations, as a result of this it needs to be less frequently regulated, plus therefore it will serve much longer,
- convenient side handle made of strong steel, succinctly fitting into the overall design of the product, has a special shape with a notch for better grip. Thanks to this handle and the principle of its action, there is a great opportunity to adaptively more comfortable and quick replace of the magazine, which can be carried out in one sequential movement,
- aiming bar has an elongated structure with a powerful base, which allows equally good to place on it both small light sights and more massive models. The aiming bar and its base are made on modern high-precision equipment from solid pieces of heavy-duty aluminum. The "Phantom Vision" sighting system is ideally combined with PCP kits, both direct-flow and reducer versions,
- if you wish, you can easily remove the aiming bar and her base will not interfere with use, say with standard open sights that are mounting on the dovetail corps. Considering the parameters of the aiming plate in combination with its high quality performance, increased strength characteristics and a pleasant cost, it can also be adapted for any other product,
- these parts have a nice silver color and excellent surface roughness, so they will give a new look to the product, making it more eye-catching and attractive, which can also be observed on much more expensive premium match device. Since aluminum is not subject to corrosion, so it’s just not a coating is required, which in turn tends to wear off and spoil the overall appearance of the product,
- externally "Phantom Vision" system is in perfect harmony with metal magazines, moderators and PCP kits,
- luxurious accessory of the new generation on today is undoubtedly the most technically and functionally advanced system for placing sights, ideal for both amateurs and serious collectors.
2. Two pieces newest magazines with upgraded design, having strong metal construction with extended six-charged loading, possess increases resource and more tight pairing interaction regarding follower, thereby provides better seal. This upgraded magazine has many advantages in comparison with standard plastic five-charged:
- thanks to the original technical solution, the magazine's capacity has been increased to six charges, while the outer dimensions of the magazine itself remained the same,
- equipped is an indicator of consumption as red dot at the bottom of magazine, which is a comfortable reminder, as soon as you see her, it means that the store has run out of granules,
- additional coating is not required, as magazine has pleasant silver color, which makes it easy to detect in grass or any other natural surface with a characteristic shade,
- all nests are made with the same tool and have the same diameter, which has a positive effect on accuracy, since all charges passing through the nests and getting into the breech are calibrated to the same size, which can not be said for plastic magazines, where each nest is obtained a separate sign,
- material aluminum B95, wear-resistance is much higher than plastic, in addition, in plastic magazines there is filler (glass fibers), therefore, when contact with metal, wear of the latter occurs, which leads to reduction in the obturation diameter of sender and as result inevitably leads to decrease the velocity,
- in comparison with plastic, aluminum B95 has a density, approximately twice much therefore bounce of magazine will be significantly less, which is more convenient during operation in spacious areas,
- granules, inserted into the magazine are securely fixing on their places, so that even with intensive rotation of the magazine no unwanted accidental spillage will occur.
3. Weighting agent is used for better stabilization and reliable fixation of the front aim, has an extended design with the ability to completely disassemble and adjust its own weight.
This weighting agent is made of strong aluminum and consists of three parts, which have reliable fastenings in the form of threaded joints. The side parts are made of solid rods and have a full-bodied shape. Installation of the offered weighting agent will achieve better stabilization of front end during use, also will not weaken the mounting of sighting base, since he reliably presses the target to sighting base.
The package delivery includes stylish tuning kit “Winter Baikal".