The effective and valuable ingredients contained in this HERBAL TEA BAG are specially processed from natural plants under strict supervision and have completely fulfilled all sanitary formalities.
This HERBAL TEA BAG meets all requirements for a mild laxative, helps to relieve bowel sluggishness and occasional constipation. It’s efficacy has long been well recognized to be very reliable. It also aids digestion maintains bowel regularity and physical fitness.
It has a pleasant taste and is well tolerated
Ingredients: Senna pods 75% Senna leaves 25%
Put 1 or 2 bags of this HERBAL TEA BAG in a cup of boiling water, let steep for 5-10 minutes and then sip the clear tea. If desired, a little lemon juice or honey can be added to taste.
Begin with one cup daily, best in the evening. After few days, if required, drink one cup in the morning before breakfast and one cup in the evening before retiring.
For beginners, it is recommended to steep for 1-2 minutes only
Manufactured by: BOSS Pharmaceuticals AG, Switzerland
Made in Switzerland
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We highly recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner or physician before taking Use any products
Condition: Brand New in original packing
Quantity : 5 Boxes (30 tea bag per box)
Expiration Date : Always Fresh Dated Products
We accept PayPal
We will ONLY ship to the Paypal confirmed address, Please be understanding that we are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
Item(s) will be shipped soonest after received and confirmed payment, therefore, immediate payment is appreciated and recommended
We ship Worldwide from Hong Kong via Hong Kong Post Airmail with Bubble Wrapped
We ship daily Monday - Saturday. Orders will be shipped within 48 hours (Usually within 24 hours)