Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 12x50mm Open Bridge Roof Prism Kryptek Typhon Binoculars
Image quality is enhanced through the use of phase-corrected coatings on the prisms. The lenses are made of high-transmittance calcium-fluoride glass, which, by their nature, limit reflection and increase color fidelity and contrast. The Twilight Max HD system complements the glass with index-matched lens coatings that were specifically engineered for the calcium-fluoride lenses to raise the already-high transmittance across the entire visible spectrum — with special emphasis on the blue and violet wavelengths that are most prevalent in low light, such as at dawn and dusk. Their large 50mm objectives gather generous amounts of light to further boost performance in less-than-ideal conditions, while a generous angle of view helps to reduce the appearance of distracting hand shake that is often associated with powerful optics. All of these optical features work together to present the user with a comfortable and immersive observational experience.
Designed to withstand the rigors of the trail, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature variations. The chassis is made from an aluminum alloy to make it lightweight and corrosion resistant without sacrificing strength and stability. To further cut weight while providing users with more area to grip, Leupold employs an open-bridge configuration with a dual hinge. Its oversized, knurled center focusing wheel allows for sharp focusing even while wearing gloves. For long-duration glassing sessions, or to reduce fatigue and visible hand shake that are common with high magnifications and large objectives, the Pro Guide HD can be mounted on a tripod or other support system using an optional adapter.
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof
- BAK 4 Prisms
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi coated Lens System
- High Definition: Look for extremely vivid color, life-like clarity, and higher overall performance thanks to the calcium-fluoride lenses. Another added advantage of these non-lead based lenses is that they’re lighter in weight
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design
- Phase Coated
- Twist Up Eyecups
- Color: Kryptek Typhon
- Actual Magnification: 12 x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 50 mm
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 263'
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 88 m
- Angular Field of View (degrees): N/A
- Twilight Factor
- Weight: 28.5 oz.
- Weight: 808 g
- Length: 6.6"
- Length: 168 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.9 mm
- Eye Relief: N/A
- Close Focus Distance: 10'
- Close Focus Distance: 3 m