izh-61, izh-60, mp-61, mp-60 piston modernized detail tuning for update Baikal, improved spare parts with newest, monolithic, weighted hardened design for update.
1. It is made of one-piece solid steel rod on high-precision CNC machine, steel-50 material. This steel is much more wear-resistant, which has a positive effect on strength characteristics, durability and efficiency in general, especially in places where the piston interacts with the shear and the connecting rod.
2. The outer and inner surfaces have a significantly better roughness in comparison with the existing one, which consists of three parts and in the course of work on the products, these joints have the property of being diluted, and the pin contacting the facing surface of the cylinder eventually wears it heavily, which leads to deterioration obturation and, as a consequence, the inevitable drop in speed and accuracy.
3. High-quality coating - chemical oxidation by oiling allows preserving surface roughness, both internal and external, which has a positive effect on reducing the friction of the spring on the piston and the piston itself cylinder, thereby achieving stable rates.
4. When using a gas spring, now there will be no defect "splitting the connection by the pin of the piston cylinder fungus" - which is present in the existing one and as a result leads to piston failure.
5. The proposed new improved monolithic piston, in comparison with the non-assembled pistons of the old sample, in addition to the significant advantages mentioned above, also has a more perfect design, which allows to achieve the maximum possible effect and in aggregate to obtain optimally best results.
The package delivery includes newest strong monolithic piston.