EGGLING CRACK & GROW!
DIY Mini Lucky Egg Pot Plant - Mint, Basil, Wild Strawberry
Excellent Gift Idea!
100% brand new and high quality
SPECIAL OFFER! BUY 2, WE WILL GIVE YOU 1 EXTRA FREE!
The precious, little eggling looks and feels like an extra large egg, but crack its top and discover a garden ready to grow
Cultivation is easy-seeds are already sown into eggling s fortified peat mixture, just crack its top (by tapping on it with a spoon), water and place in bright spot
Plants grow for up to five months in the eggling
The green grass can purify air and radiation protection appropriately that for making a good mood
The product of the greatest pleasures can DIY grow on their own, simple and convenient
For Kids, Adults alike. Put it in your home, kitchen, office desk. Clean, easy to grow and maintain, So cute! So simple to use! Crack the Egg and put the seeds in, add little water and watch it grow! Gives loads of happiness and joy to watch these babies grow into little plants you and your family, friends, co-workers to enjoy! Also helps reduce your stress levels!
Creative DIY Mini Lucky Egg Potted Plant is your ideal companion and most suitable on any desk.
These plants - Mint, Basil, Wild Strawberry all have a fruity fragrance and the green grass can purify the air.
When you look at your baby plant, caress attentively. Small plants can grow healthy and happy every day.
1. Over the newspaper, hold the eggshell. Use a spoon, knock upper shell slightly. Please do not knock the shell too hard to avoid the whole break of egg shell. In the Egg is nutritional soil, please do not remove.
2. Prepare appropriate tray, put the ready egg in a tray. Flow a little bit water from above, until the water run over.
3. Spread the seeds evenly in the soil, and keep the soil moist (not wet).
4. Before germination, avoid direct sunlight. After germination, adequate sunshine.
Please keep the tray some water.
Please avoid direct sunlight,
Please place it in the bright sunshine place such as indoor or beside bed. Please pay attention not to give water too much avoid cause root rot.
4. Seedling leaves when they grow up to 3-4 pieces of strong seedlings, Use tweezers to cut off part, do not overlap leaves.
5. If you want to cultivate a bigger seedling, use a bigger size bowl, put in the market sales of nutritional soil, transplant the whole egg to the goal bowl.
6. Easy to grow, easy to care
7. Great Stress Reliever!
Size: 5.6cm x 4.6cm (Package size -7cm x 7cm)
Seeds: Mint, Wild Strawberry, Basil
1 DIY LUCKY EGG POT PLANTS (without the tray base)
1 Seed - Choice of Mint OR Wild Strawberry OR Basil
1 Compressed soil