Diameter 55 mm. Needle Step 4 mm. 656 Needles
Composition: copper, iron, zinc, silver, nickel, medical rubber
Lyapko Applicators have no analogues in the world as they are unique in their multifactor character and treatment power as well as effectiveness and efficiency, their application being simple and reliable.
The Applicator mobilizes inner resources, stimulates physiologically reasonable dosage of natural “medicines” production inside human organism and compensates the shortage of motive activity.
"Needle Ball" is a universal applicator. Due to its round shape it is indispensable for the normalization of activity of all organs and body systems, and is used to restore vitality, good mood and efficiency.
If you have problems related to the violation of the nervous system conduction you should compress the ball in hands and run it by feet. This activates the biologically active points, improves limb sensitivity, contributes to the development and restoration of brain functions.
However, this is not its only useful quality. "Needle Ball" can become a doctor and a small favorite toy for children both preschool and older ages. This applicator develops in children fine motor skills, tactile sensitivity, strengthens the immune system, contributes to the development of speech, memory improvement. The practice of using needle ball has proved that children who use it (under parental supervision), far ahead in the development of their peers.
"Needle Ball" is suitable for the implementation of "the finger gymnastics." This therapeutic technique is widely used by psychologists, valeologyist, speech therapists, rehabilitators, neurologists and defectologists, physicians working with children with delayed speech, difficulty with neuromuscular, neuro-mental and psychomotor development, cerebral palsy and other diseases.
Indications for use of Needle Ball:
- When damaged joint and ligaments of the hands and feet to restore motor function of feet, hands and fingers from injury (after the removal of plaster);
- With traumatic brain injuries, stroke rehabilitation at the stage of home rehabilitation;
- In patients with lesions of the peripheral nerves;
- In time of stressed state of the autonomic nervous system, the predominance of the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system (which is a manifestation of cold hands, numb fingers);
- For the treatment of psycho-speech disorders at children (in speech therapy practice for training fine finger movements);
- For hand preparation to hand writing, increase efficiency, relieve nervous tension (a manifestation of emotional stress - it is cold hands), as the improving technology in education (finger gymnastics);
- For the effective prevention of wrist (carpal) syndrome (disease that occurs when the long wrong position while working with a manipulator-type "mouse" and a computer keyboard).
- The preparation of the hands to play musical instruments. It helps to relieve stiffness, lead muscle tone, eliminate cooling the fingertips caused by excitement, and remove fatigue and pain in the forearm due to long-term training;
- To relieve stress: rolling a ball stimulates the nerve endings and many biologically active points, located in the palm. It creates a pleasant relaxing sensation;
- To relieve pain roll the needle ball on the area of pain or trouble spots from the center to the periphery in the counter-clockwise direction for 15-20 minutes;
- For stimulating effect on the total points of the spectrum of action roll the ball in a clockwise direction from the periphery to the center within 7-10 minutes
The color of the ball may differ from shown on the photo.