The Fireman's kilt is definitely one-of-a-kind. The original kilt was built in bunker/turnout gear in Sand but it's available also in standard cotton or poly/cotton.
• An asymmetrical front apron, featuring reflective tape and a trio of snaps
• The apron is also secured by two heavy nickel clips and d-rings.
• A dual cargo pocket on the left-hand side, featuring smaller strips of the reflective tape
• A silver safety clip is also on the left hand side
• Floating waistband that allows for a 2” size adjustment
Our urbanwear kilts all have box pleats and double turn hem bottom. Each kilt is made specifically for the customer at time of purchase and can be completely customized to fit the wearer's needs.
Availability: Each of our kilts is custom-made using your measurements to ensure a flattering and comfortable fit. As such, it will take an estimated 6 to 10 weeks for our studio to create and ship your order. For expedited processing, please refer to our Rush Order Option page for additional information. Additionally, if you need this item for a special event and want to make sure you will have it in hand by that date (even if your event falls after the 6-10 week estimated shipping time frame) , please let us know either by email or in the "order comments" at check out so we can work with you to provide your custom-made kilt in time for your special event.