Quantity: 100pcs per package
Seeds: Climbing strawberry Four season strawberry
Strawberry cultivation methods:
1, Ready to soil loose, breathable
2, Seed above Cover the seed diameter of 3-5 times the soil,
3, Keep the soil moist.
4, Can not be watered too much
Days to Maturity: About 90 Days
Seedlings Distance : 10*15 cm
Growing Temperature: 15-35 C
Sowing Temperature: 20-25 C
1 x 100 Seeds Climbing strawberry Seed
Note: Due to improper climate, cultivation, soil conditions, affect the germination percentage of plants is At your Own Risk
Grow the seeds in loose and fertile soil, often dig, weed as well as give organic fertilizer. Grow in warm and humid condition.
Choose a growing location that receives at least six hours of direct sun every day. Prepare the area in early spring when the soil is warm, yet is not overly wet. Add compost to the soil and work it well with the garden spade to incorporate the compost completely into the soil.
Sprinkle 1 pound of fertilizer for every 100 square feet of growing area onto the soil. Work the fertilizer into the soil about 8 inches deep with the spade.
Select the kind of strawberries you want to grow. Spring-bearing strawberry plants produce berries for several weeks in June. Ever bearing strawberry plants produce berries three times a year--in spring, summer and autumn. Day neutral strawberry plants produce berries throughout the entire growing season. Ever bearing strawberries and day neutral strawberries are best suited for gardens where space is limited.
Prepare planting rows. Space spring-bearing strawberries 18 to 30 inches apart in rows that are between 3 and 4 feet apart. Space everbearing and day neutral strawberries 12 inches apart in rows that are 2 feet apart.
Dig holes for the strawberry plants so that the roots have adequate room on all sides and the soil will be just above the root tops. Place the plants in the holes and pat the soil around them so that the crowns are slightly above the soil level.
Water the strawberry plants generously after planting. Mulch around the plants with straw to help prevent weeds and keep the soil moist.
1. Items are generally shipped out the next business day after payment has been verified (Sat. & Sun. excluded)
2. Our shipping fee including packing materials, shipping and handling charge.
3. Shipped by China/HongKong air mail which normally takes 20-30 business days for arrival.
Terms of sales
1. Refund or replacement request is available only requests within a week after parcel received & returning the item as the same condition as received
2. Defective situation must be noticed within 7 days after delivery.
3. Buyer bears return shipping charges.
4. on our auction, we assume the bidder has accepted our terms and conditions