This Listing Is For Kilt Only. Sporran, Belt And Pin Are Not Included. They Are Available Separately In Store.
• Perfect for Stag Nights, Football and Scouts or As a Backup to Your Main Kilt.
• Two Side Buckles Can Extend Waist By 3-4 Inches from minimum stated size.
• All Accessories Are Available In Store
A WORD ABOUT SCOTTISH CLOTHING:
This Extremely Popular TRADITIONAL 5 YARD TARTAN KILT Is Not Only Very Flattering and Comfortable But Also a Great Addition to Any Wardrobe! A Waistband Fastened With Three Adjustable Leather Straps And Belt Loops To Allow An Additional Accessories. Customers requiring large quantity are well come, for bulk orders prices and shipping is negotiable.
• 100% Acrylic Fabric
• Easy Machine Wash Fabric.
• Kilt only, accessories not included
• 2 Leather straps to fasten kilt - one on each side.
• Made From a Full 8 Yards.
• Beautifully Pleated 3.5" Deep Knife Pleats.
• Straps allow kilt to expand by roughly 3-4" from minimum stated size
• 100% cotton lining for comfort when wearing.
• All Sizes Have Standard 24"(61 Cm) Drop (length). Or Custom.
• Waistband Fastened With Three Adjustable Leather Straps.
• Waistband Belt Loops to Allow for Additional Accessories like Sporran Etc.
• Brand New Without Tags.
• Custom Orders In Bulk Quantity Are Welcome And Please Email Us.
PAYMENT | PayPal
SHIPPING | Worldwide
DHL Express Courier | 3 working days | Track on dhl.com
| Pride of Scotland | , | Irish National | , | Blue Douglas | , | Gray Watch |
| Black Watch| , | Black Stewart | , | Royal Stewart | , | Wallace |
| Buchanan | , | Macleod of Lewis | , | Mackenzie | , | Camel Thompson |
SIZING CHART & INSTRUCTIONS
Please note, kilt sizes are a bit different to your regular trouser or pent sizes. Always measure for the right size by watching and following our size chart given below or picture method provided with product pictures.
We need your three sizes for kilt
1) Your waist size.
2) Your hip size.
3) Your kilt length.
*Note: Kilt Waist Size will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common.
*TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance