This LED clock is large and easy to see from quite a distance
Crystal clear and easy-to-read blue/green/red/white numbers and letters stand out against a black background, providing very good contrast especially at night
The concept is very good since it uses LED technology which can save energy, reduce maintenance costs
This clock is also helpful for older people or people with low vision. Besides the 4-color display, it is also available in 2 versions: 4 -digit version (just displays hour and minute) and 9 - digit version (displays hour /minute / second) for you to choose
It can be used as a table/desk clock, but also can be hung to act as a wall clock.
The style of this clock is fashionable and innovative. People especially young people love it.
Energy saving and kind to the environment:
No sound is generated: one LED on each dot ,the light is very soft
No heat generated ,the power consumption is less than 1.5 kWh per month
There is no radiation with an LCD clock it must be positioned carefully with it's back against the light as it is not very easily visible with light shining on the face
Used in: Room, Home, Bedroom, Living Room, School, Meeting Room, Office, Factory, Classroom ,Coffee House, Hotel, Motel, Sports, Games and so on
How to use: Use the adapter connect to the AC/DC electric power(NOTICE: the battery cell(CR2032) only used as backup time, not for display!!!)
Where to set: Put on anywhere plat or put on wall
Notice for use:
1. Before use it, please put a battery cell into the battery hole which on the back of the clock.
2. Time could not back up: a. battery cell is out of power and need to change. b. battery is not inside.
3. Some of the led light is not work: Get a little stick and infix to the RESET hole which on the back of the clock for 10 seconds, until the clock shows: 88:88 or 00:00:00. If the problems still exiting, please contact our customer service.
4. The remote can work only when the switch is normal and alarm is on.
1. press the CD SET, and the led indicator "D" will on, the screen displayed as "00:00:00" and numbers flash
2. use the 1-9 numbers or the up/down to set the hour and press the MODE to set minutes, MODE again then set the seconds
3. Start or Pause to start countdown or pause it
4. And after that, use the Start/Pause could turn it back to the normal page.