Japan Natural Charcoal Facial Cleansing Cream Peel Off Type 80g
User’s personal experience:
It’s a mask, which means you’re now free to apply the thick, black lotion to any part of your body with blackheads, wait for it to harden (about 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the atmosphere), and peel it off.
About the application – don’t stinge. A thin layer won’t work, especially if it’s been diluted with water. Wash your face first, pat it almost free of water, but make sure it isn’t totally dry or dripping wet. For even better results, steam your pores open (stand over a basin of boiling water and steam). Squirt a generous amount of the liquid mask on any blackhead-infested area, smudge it evenly, and make it quick as it dries quite quickly. And then you wait. I’ve tried sitting in front of a fan, which helps speed up the drying process. Do not smile, talk, frown, or twitch a muscle on your face, or you’ll break the mask. The “cracks” aren’t visible, but it means areas like the side of your nostrils aren’t in contact with the mask any more. Make sure the mask is totally dry (your face feels like it’s been cast in cement), then peel it off. I don’t have any specific rule on which direction to peel, as long as it’s off your face. You can wash off any residue with water, or you’ll be walking around with an outline of the mask. Enjoy feeling fascinated by the amount of muck stuck to the peeled mask.
This works very well for me, much better than the pore strips, though for others it may be a pain in the ass to peel the mask off. It’s not exactly painful, though if you have sensitive skin, it may sting a little (imagine a cross between peeling dried glue from your fingertips, and peeling tape off your skin).
The Charcoal Mask may not be thorough and you may have to do touch-ups (don’t overdo it!). Admittedly, it is pretty damn effective. Results are instant and there’s hardly any pain. If you chicken out halfway about peeling, you can always wash it off with water, though I think that would be counter-productive, since you are supposed to peel the thing off, along with the blackheads stuck to it.
• You are bidding for 1 Tube of an Authentic Japan Natural Charcoal Facial Cleansing Cream Peel Off Type 80g as pictured
• Imported from Japan
• Capacity: 80g
• Effectively pulls out impurities and blackheads from your face
• Brightens your face as dead skin cells are removed together with the masque
• Provides deep cleansing
• Naturally moisturize
• Refreshes and moisturizes your skin, removes the dead cells, and gives a healthy glow to your skin
• Charcoal Masque ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ACTIVE CHARCOAL, ALUMINIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, CRYSTAL CELLULOSE, PEG-60, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, METHYLPARABEN, MULBERRY EXTRACT, BEADS EXTRACT, XTHANTHUM GUM, BUTYLPARABEN, EDTA-2NA.
• How to use:
1. Apply the paste and spread it onto your face covering the entire area evenly. Leave the area around the eyes, eyebrows, hairlines and lips.
2. After applying the paste, just relax and allow the masque to dry.
3. Lifts dirt, oil and impurities leaving skin clean, refreshed and velvety soft.
4. Wait for 10-15 minutes until dryness before you gently peel off the masque.
5. You may use this charcoal face masque paste once in a week.
6. Note: If you have hyper-sensitive skin, please consult a skin specialist (dermatologist) before using any new skin care treatment.
• Brand New in mint condition
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea!
We accept Paypal only! After your full payment has been received, I shall arrange shipping for you within 2 working days under normal circumstances.
For bulk order, please contact the seller before buying.
I ship my products to such INTERNATIONAL countries as indicated in my listing.
FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED!
All items will be sent from Asia by international air parcel post.
It normally takes about the following days for the air parcel from Asia to reach the destination city of different countries:
7 - 21 days for the UK
10 - 21 days for the USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Asian countries,
21 - 30 days for Italy, France, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Brazil and other European countries
For other countries not indicated herein, please contact me by email.