FLEXISEQ is a topically applied gel, which is specially formulated to combat joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and could relieve the agony of arthritis without the side-effects of painkillers. Daily application in the morning and evening is enough to start to bring about real improvement in joint pain in as little as two days.
What is Flexiseq:
Flexiseq is a gel which is applied topically to the affected joint and works by penetrating into the synovial fluid between the bones, restoring some of the lubricating properties lost through the breakdown of cartilage. It is this loss of cartilage that is responsible for the pain and reduced mobility in osteoarthritis.
The benefits of Flexiseq:
• Can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
• Suitable for all osteoarthritis patients
• A safe drug-free gel that avoids the heart and stomach risks common to most osteoarthritis drug treatments
• Can be used safely with medicines for osteoarthritis and/or other medical conditions
• You are buying a tube of Authentic Flexiseq Gel
• Country of Origin: Germany
• Product Size: 50g
• FLEXISEQ has been classified by UK, European and other regulators as a medical device and not a drug and does not contain any pharmaceutically active ingredients which can interfere with other medication or treatment.
• Flexiseq is a drug-free, topical therapy for the treatment of osteoarthritis
• Contains a free protein extract of calf blood that possesses metabolic function in the tissue
• Water based gel with the unique Sequessome TechnologyTM
• Improvements in joint flexibility can be seen in the patient within two to ten days
• Daily application in the morning and evening is enough to start to bring about real improvement in joint pain in as little as two days
• Flexiseq is clinically proven to greatly reduce pain and restore joint function
• Ingredients : Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT.
• How to Use:
1. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you start using this product.
2. For external use only.
3. Apply twice daily to the affected joint. It is recommended that you apply FLEXISEQ in the morning and at night to skin that is clean and dry
4. Use enough gel to evenly cover the whole joint. For example, when treating the knee, we recommend using a gel length of around 7cm (roughly half the length of the FLEXISEQ 50g tube).
5. It is important to allow FLEXISEQ to dry before covering. Failure to do so may impair the absorption of the product. The gel should dry after no more than 15 minutes. If drying time takes longer, just use a little less next time
• Hazards and Cautions:
1. Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use Flexiseq:
1. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
2. On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
• Expiry date: 2017
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea
Frequently asked questions:
Is it just applied directly to the joint?
It should not be applied directly over the bone, but to the soft tissue around it to allow it to penetrate through to the synovial fluid between the bones. It should also be allowed to dry, which may take about 10 minutes. The active component of the gel will only begin to penetrate through the tissues once it has dried on the surface.
How quickly does it work?
The pain relief appears to improve with repeated application. Whilst the manufacturers claim relief can be experienced in as little as 2 days, realistically this would take 2 weeks but then still continues to improve gradually over 12 weeks. This was seen to be almost comparable to oral celecoxib.
Who should not use it?
Anybody with skin lesions or any dermatological conditions in the treatment area should not use Flexiseq as its safety and efficacy has not been tested in such individuals. It should also not be used where they have already been prescribed another topical treatment, such as an NSAID gel.