Japan Salonpas Muscle Skin Pain Relief 40 Medicated Patches
While stocks last
• You are bidding for a box of Japan Hisamitsu Salonpas Pain Relief Patches
• Made in Japan
• Size of each Patch: about 6.5cm (Length) x 4.2cm (Width) or 2.56” (L) x 1.65” (W)
• Size of Box: about 10.7cm (Length) x 8.3cm (Width) x 2.5cm (Depth
• Manufacturer: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Japan
• This is Hong Kong Version under Reg. No. HK-50034, which may be somewhat
different from that in other countries
• Contents: Contains 40 patches in a box
• Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate - 6.29%, L-Menthol - 5.71%, dl-Camphor - 1.24%,
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 2.00%
• Vitamin E included in the formula helps accelerate the blood circulation
• APPLICATIONS -- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, strains & chilblain
• The active ingredients are quickly absorbed through the skin and go directly to the pain area such as your neck, shoulders, ankle, sole and knee
• Easy to use and provide rapid effective pain relief
• Has no strong odor
• How to use::
1. Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
2. Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
3. As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
4. Great relief -quick and simple- bring pain patches along with you anywhere and use it anytime when necessary
The product is for adults and children over 12 years old. There are two sealed packs inside the box. Each contains 20 patches on 10 film-like strips (one patch on the front and one patch on the back of each strip). Each patch measures less than 2 inches by 3 inches. Peel the patch from the film and apply to clean, dry skin. The directions say to leave the patch on "at most 8 hours." The directions also say that the patches can be applied to the "affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily for 7 days."
Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds or damaged skin. Do not use with a heating pad. Keep away from children, package not child resistant. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor immediately. If prone to allergic reactions from salicylates or aspirin, consult a doctor before using. If you have sensitive skin, try a small piece of patch on the arm for 60 minutes before first use. If rashes, redness or itchiness results, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a doctor before using. If conditions worsen, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or if excessive irritation of the skin develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use with an ointment.
• Instructions in English and Chinese version available on the back of the Original printed box
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea