The limited flight practice golf ball that you can hit anywhere! Flies up to 40 yards, but it feels and flies just like a real golf ball. Strike pad is included (save the grass!). Awarded "Best New Product" at the 2005 PGA Merchandise Show Includes one strike pad and 12 BirdieBalls + VELOCITY TEE...
Will show you if you slice, hook, top it or hit it fat. When I hit with a slice, you can clearly see the slice. Unlike those plastic practice balls that do not show the real ball flight.
2. You can improve your accuracy. We bring this to a field and bring a chipping net. We just try to put a birdie ball inside the chipping net or at least hit the net. It has improved our accuracy.
3. The strike pad is the one I love the most. The club path and the face angles on the pad guides you where the club path and face should be at my takeaway and downswing. I am really trying to use this more often so I build muscle memory to this. I am getting better. Yesterday, I birdied 1 hole in my home course. That is a big deal to me. But I also hit one on the toe and topped it at the same time. I bogeyed that hole. So I still need more practice with it. I am getting there. I am hitting more balls straight now and with almost proper distance.
• 1 StrikePad
• Accurate and rewarding swing feed back in 40 yards
• Practice in your backyard, at a park, or bring them to your next tailgate
• Great for golfers of all levels