Hirudoid Forte Cream EXTRA STRENGTH for Scars Varicose Vein Bruises 14g
While stocks last
1. You are buying a Tube of an Authentic Hirudoid Forte Cream EXTRA STRENGTH for Scars Varicose Vein Bruises 14g
2. Imported from Medinova, Switzerland
3. Good for prevention of bruises and swellings, general leg care, inflammation counteraction and softening of hard scars
4. Contains Organo-heparinoid "Luitpold" in the high dose of 40,000 U. per 100g cream
5. Accelerates the absorption of haematomas and swellings, inhibits the formation and further growth of superficial microthrombi
6. Has a high affinity to human tissue and is very well tolerated
7. Should only be used on unbroken skin and should not be brought in contact with open wounds, the eyes or mucous membranes
8. Composition: Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate, Cream base
9. The only clinical evidence for the underlying causes of venous strain
Intravenous formulation of an exceptionally strong MPS, only with the clinical evidence, and effectively deal with due to the long-term standing or sedentary leg strain
Rapidly penetrates the blood vessels, promote blood circulation, ease veins pain
Medical evidence, 14 days of targeted treatment to effectively alleviate the vein occlusion due to foot pain, numbness, cramps and veins pain
Odorless formula brings you a feeling of freshness, and the drug effect is lasting
10. 84% of patients improved significantly:
Heavy easily tired
11. Dosage and mode of application:
Smooth the proper amount of cream (about 3 – 5cm) applied to the affected area once or twice daily
Massage gently until the cream disappears
More amount of cream can be used if necessary
In case of very painful inflammation, or if there is evidence of thrombosis, Hirudoid forte cream should be applied thickly into the affected area and covered with gauze or lint.
The effect of Hirudoid forte cream can be intensified in these cases by massaging the cream into the skin surrounding the affected area.
To loosen and soften hard scars, the cream should be massaged vigorously into the scarred area
12. Indications: General care of the veins (prevention of phlebitis), inflamed varicose veins, follow-up treatment after sclerosing of varicose veins, superficial phlebitis and thrombosis, exudates, oedema, haematomas, softening of hard scars. To improve scars of injuries, burns, surgical operation etc.
• For external use only.
• Do not apply to open wounds.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in a cool dry place
14. Always fresh stocks
15. Brand New in Original Packaging (Actual product packaging may be different from that shown in the photos because the supplier will change product packaging without prior notice)
16. Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea