Many of us growing up with not many toys, but we have a lot of room for creativity to take place.
We have many sweet memories of childhood despite the 'shortcoming' of not having all those Fisher Price and Toy 'R' Us stuffs.
Ever wonder why many times your children always get bored easily to the luxury plastic toys that you have bought for him/her though the colors look nice and the design are creative?
That's because most plastics toys are boring --- too lasting....and that make a child not understanding the meaning of appreciating the toy.
Educationists like Rudolf Steiner's Waldorf education system had even pointed out that children do not need many toys to play with. Engaged your children with toys that have natural elements that consist of any of this: soil/sand/stone, wood, metal, paper, water, fire (not playing with fire, but things related to heat), wind, Just like the five element in Chinese philosophy (wood, water, fire, wind). Play is inevitable in anyone's childhood! A child without sufficient memory of good play will succumb to depression or emotion disturbance in later stage of life.
What you can do with it?
* You can toss it and grab it ---- this train up your children psychomotor and concentration skill
* You can calculate the points gain after grabbing them --- a mathematical skill training on simple computation.
* You can even play it like a carom seeds!
* Just let your kids' imagination go all out for the creativity that he/she has!!
* Enjoy the fun time as a family get-together-event!
come in 7 pieces per pack
* attractive cloth design
* stuffed with selected type of small pebbles( already washed)
* cloth fabric - for easy washing when they get dirty
* Dimension : approximately 3cm x 3cm (since they are all handmade, there is a variance for all). But all are specially designed for children small hands so that they are able to hold and grab.