Skype VoIP USB Wireless + Landline Phone for the versatility to make normal phone calls and free Skype calls anytime.
This Skype VoIP USB Wireless + Landline Phone is the perfect partner for your Skype experience allowing you to make and receive free Skype calls. It incorporates seamlessly with your Skype account so your Skype contacts are automatically uploaded to the handset. Light and compact, it can be USB powered to sit next to your PC, making it ideal for small business or home office users as the speakerphone in the base allows you to talk handsfree.
But the beauty of this unit over other Skype phones is that you can also use it to make and receive land line also known as "home phone" calls. What's more, switching between the two calls types is done automatically. An Ethernet port at the back of the base accommodates your internet connection while a RJ11 jack connects to your home phone line. Whichever type of call comes in, simply pick up the handset and you're ready for crystal clear conversations with friends.
This full-featured unit has a large LCD screen with blue backlight for better visibility, an anti-slip design for a more comfortable grip, and exceptional handset to base range of 50 meters so you don't have to be confined close to the base. Voice technology like noise reduction, digital echo cancellation, and auto-select RF channels ensures that conversations are always crystal clear, and there are 10 different ring tones to choose from. This amazing 2-in-1 phone does it all while being inexpensive enough for resell to your valued customers. Order one or a hundred from the number one direct from China wholesale electronics supplier, Chinavasion.
At a Glance...
• 2-in-1 for Skype + landline calls
• Makes SkypeIN and SkypeOUT calls
• 50 M (160 ft) handset to base range
• USB rechargeable
• Caller ID function
• Skype contacts display
• Calling history display
• Large LCD and blue backlight
• 10 different ring styles
· Primary Function: Dual-use Skype VoIP and Landline USB Wireless Phone
· Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Band
· Radio range: 50 meters (160 ft)
· Power source: USB rechargeable Li-ion battery
· Battery type: Li-on Rechargeable (430mAh)
- Standby time: > 100 hours
- Talk time: > 8 hours
· System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- USB port
· Software languages: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Handset: 150 mm (tall) x 48 mm (wide) x 28 mm (thickness)
- Base: 55 mm (tall) x 123 mm (diameter)
· Certifications: CE, FCC
· Manufacturers Ref: RRDFWH4U63Y3
· Product Notes
· Use it as a standalone cordless phone without a PC computer by powering this unit with AC adapter.
· Exclusive Skypemate bundled software allows the phone to seamlessly pair with your Skype account, contact, and calling history.
· Noise reduction and digital echo cancellation
· Auto-select RF channel for improved hearing
· Speakerphone base conference calling capable
· Package Contents
· Model CVHT-M34 Skype and Landline 2-in-1 Wireless Phone
· Wireless Base Station
· Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
· USB Cable
· Users manual - English
· Power Adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz)
· Software CD
· FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
· How do I switch between Skype and normal landline phone calls? Switching is done automatically. Whichever type of call comes in, simply pick up the handset to listen to the call.
· What versions of Skype does this phone support? The Skype USB wireless Phone supports Skype version 220.127.116.11 and higher.
· Will my internet provider charge me extra for using Skype calls? Since Skype employs the voice over internet protocol (VoIP), phone calls are transmitted over the Internet as data and therefore is no different from other internet communication methods such as email or instant messaging in terms of incurring charges.