ThermaFreeze® is used as a modern-day solution in temperature control for the transporting of fresh, perishable and heat sensitive products, for example: vegetables, seafood, medicine, cosmetic serums, flowers, etc... and of course our very precious expressed breastmilk.
* Unlike messy, meltable ice, ThermaFreeze® absolutely does not leak fluid when fully saturated
* Because of its cellular construction, ThermaFreeze® is inherently flexible, even when fully hydrated and frozen. It can be cut, folded or bent along the divisions between the sachet cells to adjust to the shape of the items being packed.
* In its unhydrated state, ThermaFreeze® is lightweight and compact for easy handling and operation efficiency.
Measurement: 40cm x 28.5cm
How to use:
1) Immerse in water for 15 minutes, once it is hydrated, wipe it dry and then place in the freezer for a minimum of 8 hours, and it's ready to work. Note: we only need to immerse in water once.
2) Once hydrated, please store it in the freezer when not in use, so that it will be ready for future usage as and when needed.
3) 1 piece of Thermafreeze can keep breastmilk chilled for about 6 to 8 hours OR remain frozen for around 4 hours, when it's used with a cooler bag which can hold a maximum of 6 bottles.
4) It's reusable for many times and only need to dispose it when it's punctured (happened when it hits on any sharp object).