The unique Amundson Trend Fly Reel has everything. It is precision engineered from 100% aerospace bar stock aluminum and stainless steel for maximum strength and corrosion protection, combining with functional beauty.
The Trend Reel is "saltwater friendly", designed to be effectively flushed with freshwater at the end of a day and the sealed drag system means sand, silt and salt can’t go in and damage the system.
The Amundson Trend Reel allows maximum drag setting to suit the exact tippet strength. Once set, the drag can’t be over-tightened, creating break-offs. The reel is well ventilated and ported for lightness and function.
• Precision machined-cut 100% aerospace bar stock aluminum and stainless steel
• 3 precision sealed stainless steel ball bearings
• Large diameter Cork/FXB polymer disc drag
• Drag clutch with zero-backlash
• Silent retrieve with a crisp out-going click
• Quick release spool
• Simple retrieve direction conversion
• Exposed palming rim for additional control
• No plastic parts or bushings
• One Year Unconditional Warranty from date of purchase from the manufacturer
Trend 3/4/5 Fly Reel: 50 yds/m of 20 lb backing and WF4F line .
• Trend 5/6/7 Fly Reel : 75 yds/m 20 lb backing and WF6F line.
• Trend 7/8/9 Fly Reel: 100 yds/m. 20lb backing and WF8F line.