Please visit our new website. Buy at: www.jwestsales.com - Arctic Silver 5 is optimized for use on modern high-powered CPUs on Apple, Intel, AMD, and other high performance heatsink related applications.
Many consider Arctic Silver 5 the "best of the best" in thermal heatsink compounds.
* Contains 99.9% pure silver.
* High-Density for superior sub-micron penetration of metal surfaces.
* Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity: No silicon.
* Not Electrically Conductive - Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
* Absolute Stability: Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
(While much safer than electrically conductive silver and copper greases, Arctic Silver 5 should be kept away from electrical traces, pins, and leads. While it is not electrically conductive, the compound is very slightly capacitive and could potentially cause problems if it bridges two close-proximity electrical paths.)
Computer overclockers have consistently rated Arctic Silver 5 one of the best thermal heatsink compounds available.
A little goes a long way. View product application and usage instructions at: www.arcticsilver.com
The 3.5 gram tube contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, the 3.5 gram tube will cover approximately 16 square inches.
All shipments are USPS Priority Mail. Please see FAQs for more information on shipping and handling charges.