* These peacock earrings come from an actual peacock (hence, not man-made therefore not perfect), so for obvious reasons not all of the feather earrings will be the same length, HOWEVER I can guarantee that EACH PAIR OF EARRINGS IS AT LEAST 3" IN LENGTH! If you would prefer longer or shorter, please message me before you place an order.
- Rare & Exotic!
- Symbolizes good luck and well-being throughout Asia and most of the world
- Represents pride, and by extension, nobility and glory
- Peacocks are also known to eat poisonous plants with no ill effects, making their feathers a symbol of incorruptibility and immortality
- According to Greek myth, Hera placed "eyes" on its feathers, symbolizing all-seeing knowledge and the wisdom of the heavens.