Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves vaginal itching, burning and discomfort
* Alleviates vaginal itching and burning
* Reduces discharge and odor
* Promotes soothed skin
* Maintains delicate vaginal tissue and membrane health
Vagi-Soothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
* Kreosotum (12C) is often used to address burning, and offensive discharges from the body. It is also used homeopathically to address matters of the female genitalia.
* Merc sol (30C) is often recommended to promote ‘normal odor’ in bodily excretions – supporting health from the inside out.
* Lycopodium (12C) is beneficial for soothing common itching, redness, dryness and irritation of the vaginal area.
* Calc carb (6C) is a source of calcium, one of the most abundant natural elements in the human body, often used to address levels of acidity and alkalinity in the body.
* Sepia (6C) acts on the uterus, ovaries, and vagina and is mainly used to address gynecological issues.
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Vagi-Soothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Dosage may be repeated 3-5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For long-term support try our topical remedy, Itch Dr.™ to soothe skin itch and our herbal remedy, Candidate™ to balance probiotic flora.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.