Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves feelings of sadness related to the winter season
Native Remedies SAD Soother Temporarily:
* Relieves weather-related sadness
* Calms temperament
* Promotes an easy-going, positive emotional outlook
* Encourages increased energy levels
* Calc carb (6C) suits those individuals that tend to feel tired when it is colder and have a general dislike to cold environments.
* Alumina (30C) is a homeopathic remedy used to address general sluggishness and the feeling of wanting to ‘curl up and hibernate’.
* Aurum met (30C) is a remedy for those that are very sensitive and need some lightness to enter their lives (like the gold from which the remedy is made!). They often describe a feeling of a ‘cloud hanging over them’.
* Nat mur (6X) maintains the body's water balance by controlling the movement of water in and out of the cells. This means that brain cellular health is supported due to effective nutrition, oxygen and blood supply to each cell in the brain. Note: Due to the special manufacturing process of tissue salts, Nat mur should not be confused with salt, and may be safely used by people requiring low salt diets.
* Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. It is an excellent nerve tonic and natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen the feeling of ‘being on edge’. Kali phos supports a healthy brain and nervous system and can help relieve common irritability.
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
SAD Soother is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Dosage may be repeated 3-5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For long-term emotional support, try our herbal remedy, MindSoothe™ for balanced moods.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.