Supports healthy lubrication, maintain vaginal tone and elasticity
FemaLube Female Lubrication Gel Benefits:
* Provides everyday lubricating comfort
* Helps maintain vaginal tone and elasticity
* Perfect for sexual activity
* Wild Yam - (Dioscorea villosa) has been studied in relation to female hormones and sexual health. (Komesaroff, P. A., Black, C. V., Cable, V., and Sudhir, K. “Effects of wild yam extract on menopausal symptoms, lipids and sex hormones in healthy menopausal women”. Climacteric 2001;4(2):144-150).
* Rose essential oil - is excellent in a general capacity to support skin care, especially dry, sensitive or aging skin.
* Neroli essential oil - is a relaxing oil that has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types – especially dry skin.
* Lady's Mantle - has been used traditionally to address a variety of female issues. This herb contains 2.22% flavonoids, 1.18% glucuronyl-3 quercetol, 16.0% tannins and 0.36% ellagic acid.
* Aloe - is derived from a hardy plant indigenous to the southeastern Cape of South Africa; aloe was even used in Ancient Egypt, supporting the skin of the royal family! Studies have shown this herb to have skin supportive properties. (Reuter, J., Jocher, A., Stump, J., Grossjohann, B., Franke, G., and Schempp, C. M. “Investigation of the anti-inflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test”. Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2008; 21(2):106-110.)
* Vitamin E - supports skin health, (Vijayaraghavan R, Suribabu CS, Sekar B, et al. “Protective role of vitamin E on the oxidative stress in Hansen's disease (Leprosy) patients.” Eur J Clin Nutr 2005 Oct;59(10):1121-8.).
* Gel base - Distilled water, glycerine, cellulose, citricidal, Propylene glycol.
Apply a small amount onto clean fingers and apply to vaginal area when needed.
Note: For additional sexual support and improved libido, try our herbal remedy Thanda Passion Booster™.
For topical use only. Safety during pregnancy has not been determined. Keep out of reach of children.