* Press READ to turn on the unit, the laser point light on, the distance betwwen the laser distance measurer and the point you measured apears.
* To find the area and volume of a room, measure the length and press X/=,measure the width, then press X/=,then the square icon and the data of area appears, measure the height and press X/= the cubic icon and the data of volume appears.
* The initial unit is metric, hold the SET key 3 second, the unit can switch between METRIC and IMPERIAL.
* The laser distance meter turns itself off if no key is pressed within about 30 seconds.
* Size of the laser measurer: ~12.2 x 6 x 3.3cm(L*W*D)
* Weight: 117.3g
* measurer power by 1 x 9V battery (will not be included here)
* Unit of measurement feet or meters.
* Accuracy 0.5%+1 digit(2-60ft)
* Working frequency 40KHz
* Working temperature 32 °F to 109.4 °F
* Range 2 to 60 ft(0.55 to 18.288m)
* Specifications are typical: individual units might vary
* Specifications are subject to change and improvement without notice.
* Class II laser product output