* Minority Culture Lady & Bamboo pattern Counted Cross Stitch .
* Add a new decorative piece to the wall and enhance the taste of life.
* The Cross Stitch is the oldest embroidery and can be used as table cloth or wall painting, etc.
* Stitch on 11 count black fabric with 23 colors coded DMC floss.
* Requires full cross stitch to express the Minority Culture Cross-Stitch vividly.
* The completed Bamboo Cross-Stitch measures: 62 x77cm
* Includes: Cotton thread, 2 needles, 11 count fabric, Thread palette, Graphed instructions
* Recommend for experienced and adavanced cross stich makers
* Weight: 437g