* Flying Eagle in Forest Patterned Counted Cross Stitch is a declaration of one's ambition and enterprise.
* The Cross Stitch is the oldest embroidery and can be fun to practise and stitch.
* Stitch on 11 count blue fabric with 23 colors coded DMC floss.
* Requires full cross stitch, half cross stitch and back stitch decorative piece to the wall and enhance the taste of life.
* The completed Cross-Stitch measures: 60 x 34cm
* Includes: Cotton thread, 2 needles, 11 count fabric, Thread palette, Graphed instructions
* Needlework is highly Recommend for experienced and adavanced cross stich makers
* Weight: 257.3g