* Wii Fan is designed for reducing the temperature of wii working console.
* This can help the console get a better performance, and reduce the consumption.
* Attaching the Wii Cooling Fan, the LED indicator turns on whle the built-in fan starts working.
* Speeding up the air circulation, the air craft can effectually prevent the console from over-heated.
* So the Nintendo Wii Fan can lower the consumption and prolong the life of the console.
* Besides, Wii USB Cooler with USB port can undertake the data transmitting work, and not on the way of wii console's USB function.
* This is a non-OEM generic product
* Make sure your Wii console is powered off, then pluck out the power cord.
* Plug the USB connector right into the console, make sure it is tightly close to the console.
* Giving it a light press, make sure the edge is tightly close to the console too.
* Attach the power cord to the power port of the console.
* Plug in the adaptor and the power source.
* Attach the AV cord to the AV port of the console.
* Turn on the console, the LED indicator lights as well as the fan starts working.
* The fan would stop working while power off the console.
* DC voltage: 5V
* Current: 250MA
* Rev: 7200RPM
* Shell material: ABS
* Size: ~9.6 x 4.4 x 2.9cm
* Weight: 87.5g