THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
This gold filled locket has the mellow gold-filled tone that only time can provide. Originally, no doubt sold as a watch fob, the same type of locket was probably used as a pendant, without the watch fob chain. Encased by a fancy wire half-frame, the locket is hand-engraved, with a "G" in a cartouche and an engraved fine line background surrounding. The pendant suspends from a 1" length of heavy gold filled chain.
The inside can hold two photographs and has its original metal frames which are both signed "W and H Co." Horton, Angell and Company began jewelry making in Attleboro, Massachusetts in 1870. Very good condition. (Light rubbing, very light surface wear.)
Shipping is First Class/Insured by USPS with online tracking. Paypal payments must have a confirmed address. Please read the "terms" page.