Mobile phone quad-band signal jammer for worldwide use. How does it work? The cellphone jammer transmits low power radio signals to cut off communications between cell phones and cell base stations. It does not interfere with anything other than mobile phones within the 20m working radius. Upon activating (turning on) the signal jammer, all the nearby phones will indicate "NO NETWORK", so you can conduct your company presentation, meeting, dinner, worship service, legal proceedings, or other important activities without being disturbed. When the phone jammer is turned from on to off, all cellphones will automatically re-establish communications and provide full service. While you may have seen plenty of mobile phone jammers before, this one is quite simply one of the best we have ever tested.
At a Glance...
* Portable mobile shielding cell phone signals within a security radius.
* No setup necessary; turn on and it immediately begins to jam localized signals.
* Main function: Shielding cell phone signal within security radius
* Isolating Signal Bandwidth:
* CDMA/GSM: 850-960MHZ
* DCS (PHS)/CDMA1900: 1805-1990MHZ
* 3G: 2110-2170MHZ
* Coverage Area: up to 20 meters
* Power Source : Wall plug, car adapter, or built-in battery
* Internal Battery: 2000mAh rechargeable li-ion
* Typical Battery Life: 120 minutes
Antennae off = 112mm x 60mm x 30mm (L x W x D)
Antennae on = 195mm x 60mm x 30mm (L x W x D)
* Compact size - only slightly bigger than a standard IPOD (antennae off)
* Can be run on AC power or battery power
* Electrical power and recharging from AC charger (110/220V)
* User manual
* AC power charger
* Car power charger