The iKaraoke--which hooks up to your iPod with a dock-connecting cable and to your stereo via a line-in cable or wireless through your FM receiver--works with the following iPods: iPod 4G, iPod 5G with video, iPod nano 1G and 2G, and the iPod mini.
* Vocal elimination switch reduces lead vocals from the currently playing track, leaving the background music nd backing music
* Send audio from your iPod to your stereo in either of the two different ways: wireless via FM transmission or through standard audio cables
* Pause music, scan forward or backward with the current track, or skip tracks forward and backward using the ikaraoke navigation buttons
* Buttons for play/pause, forward or reverse, and turn on/off vocals
* Works with iPod 4G, 5G with video, nano 1G and 2G, and mini