* Add a touch of the Orient to any outfit with these unique earrings
* Silver earrings are inspired by Tibetan rain drops
* Traditional Tibetan jewelry incorporates various colorful stones in their design and form its unique appeal
* Tibet silver earrings come with two different natural stones: yellow jade (yellow color) or olivine (green color)
* Tibetan silver contains 60-percent of silver along with other metals
* Earrings measure .5 inches wide x 1.5 inches long
The Story Behind the Art:
Traditional Tibetan jewelry incorporates various colorful stones and "Tibet Silver" to form its unique appeal. "Tibet Silver" is actually made of white copper with other metals. Based on the traditional Tibetan jewelry style, a talented jewelry designer from Shanghai has designed her series of Tibetan style jewelry and handmade them in her family workshop. Unlike the traditional Tibet Silver, she incorporates 60 silver along with other metal to form the unique metal color. Like many young artists, she has decided to add her own twist to the old and traditional arts to keep these traditions alive and evolving.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.