This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
* Silver flames radiate from a serene blue opal
* Elegant pendant is surrounded by nine ovals of deep blue sodalite
* A unique addition to your jewelry collection
* Crafted of .925 sterling silver
* Fold-over clasp
* Pendant measures 2.2 inches wide x 2.6 inches long
* Chain measures 18.1 inches long
Story Behind the Product:
Born in Lima, Fermin Vilcapoma honors his family's legacy with his talented work as a jewelry designer. Fermin has been fascinated by gemstones from a young age. He marks his beginnings as a silversmith to age eleven, when, after school, he'd help his father at the family's workshop.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Chain: 18.1 inches
Pendant: 2.2 in x 2.6 in
Sterling silver, sodalite, opal