LIOTON 1000 Gel for Muscle Pain Heparin Varicose Vein Bruises Scar ~ 30g
While stocks last
This product is an Italian Menarini pharmaceutical R & D and manufacturing, this product contains a high concentration of natural ingredients heparin, its unique gel formula in addition to smell fresh, but also make the skin quickly absorbed. This product can soothe sore feet, heavy, easily tired, swollen ankles, veins and other unpleasant symptoms emerge ~
According to the study, treatment and stasis pain LIOTON 1000 gel rapid results, just nine days can greatly relieve a variety of symptoms, such as various pain legs such as pain, arthralgia, etc.
• You are bidding for 1 Tube of Brand New High Quality LIOTON 1000 Gel
• Country of Origin: Italy
• Capacity: 30g
• This is a tube of 30g for topical use
• Composition: 100g of gel contains heparin sodium 100,000 I.U.
• Soothe aching feet, heavy, easily tired, swollen ankles, veins emerge
• Muscle pain and varicose veins
• Fatigue, swelling and pain in legs
• Varicose veins
• Bruising from injuries
• Heparin Varicose Vein Bruises Scar
• Specially formulated with a blend of herbal ingredients that work together to help improve circulation, reduce swelling and inflammation to cool and soothe your legs, to help alleviate pain or discomfort
• Therapeutic actions: Lioton 1000 gel contains the active ingredient heparin. Lioton exerts anti-inflammatory, anti edemic and anti-proliferative action.
• Forms a complex with antitrombin III and disturbs the activity of thrombin, lowers platelets agregation
• Impairs the effects of hyaluronan, and increases blood fibrinolytic properties.
• Indications: Treatment of superficial veins such as varicose veins and related complications - phlebemphraxis, thrombophlebitis, superficial periflebit; postoperative varicose phlebitis, complications after surgery for removal of subcutaneous veins of the lower extremity injury musculoskeletal and soft tissue: bruises, infiltrates and localized swelling, subcutaneous hematoma, trauma and stretching of muscles and tendon and capsule-ligament apparatus.
• Lioton 1000 gel is indicated in the following conditions: - Thrombophlebitis of surface veins, flebothrombosis - Complications after surgical operations on the veins - Localized infiltrations and edemas - Muscular tissue, tendon, joint injuries - Hypodermic haematoma - Superficial adhesive phlebitis
1. Apply the gel to the affected area 1-2 times a day or as required and massage until completely absorbed
1. For external use only
2. Do not use on broken skin or on the area around the eye
3. Keep our of the reach of children
4. Do not use on children below the age of 3 years old
5. Lioton 1000 gel must not be used in known hypersensitivity to heparin or one of the other ingredients
6. The use of heparin can further prolong prothrombin time in patients treated with oral anticoagulants
7. Allergic reactions to heparin on application to the skin are very rare. However, hypersensitivity reactions such as reddening of the skin and itching, which usually disappear rapidly following withdrawal of the preparation, may occur in isolated cases.
• Before use, see the attached instructions sheet first
• Fresh stock valid for 2019
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea