If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
Suspicion 4 O'Clock 1957
Suspicion was a 40 episode series (which ran from 1957 to 1958) in a similar mold to "Alfred Hitchcock Presents".
Alfred Hitchcock directed the series permiere episode, "Four O'Clock". It was originally broadcast on 30/Sep/1957.
Paul Steppe, a successful watchmaker, begins to suspect that his wife Fran is seeing another man. Consumed with jealousy, Steppe decides to murder her. His plan, he feels is ingenious. Painstakingly Steppe applies all of his watchmaking skills to the construction of a time bomb. He plans to slip into his house in the afternoon without his wife's knowledge, leave the bomb and then return to his jewelry store unnoticed and unsuspected.
Directed by :
David Armstrong - cast: Policeman
Brian Corcoran - cast: Boy
Juney Ellis - cast: Mother
Jesslyn Fax - cast: Wife
Nancy Kelly - cast: Fran Steppe
Richard Long - cast: Dave
E G Marshall - cast: Paul Steppe
Tom Pittman - cast: Joe
Vernon Rich - cast: Doctor
Charles Seel - cast: Customer
Harry Dean Stanton - cast: Bill
Chuck Webster - cast: Boy
Cornell Woolrich - original story
Francis M Cockrell
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.