If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: email@example.com and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
TV Series: "Startime" (1959)
Original Air Date:
5 April 1960 (Season 1, Episode 27)
Alice Backes ... Aunt Pauline
Leslie Barrett ... Batle
Barbara Beaird ... Mary Jane
Warren Berlinger ... Ron Tawley
Leora Dana ... Mrs. Tawley
Joe Flynn ... Sidney Sinden
Charity Grace ... Elsa Medwick
Paul Hartman ... James Medwick
Mary Alan Hokanson ... Mrs. Parker
Wendell Holmes ... Rigsby
Hollis Irving ... Mrs. Sidney
Eve McVeagh ... Georgia
Tyler McVey ... Chief Taylor
Vera Miles ... Jean Medwick
Philip Ober ... Malcolm Tawley
Jerry Paris ... Grimes
George Peppard ... Pat Lawrence
Bob Sweeney ... Uncle Jeffrey
A school crossing guard reprimands the PTA president
for careless driving. He is later dismissed from his job
on the basis of an anonymous note accusing him of
being too friendly with little schoolgirls. His daughter's
boyfriend takes up his cause, assuming that the PTA
president sent the note out of spite. Story is told with the
same incident repeated from several different viewpoints.
Hitchcock tells a powerful story of the devastating effects
of gossip in a small town. Through his most elaborate and
ambitious work for television,
Hitchcock sensitively shows the cancerous effects, the pain
and tension arising from false accusation.
Runtime: 60 min
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.