100% Dried Chrysanthemum Flowers, the great Chinese herb directly grown in the northern part of Thailand
Weight: 300g x 1 Pack
YOU ARE BUYING:
A high quality herb from authentic original Thailand, the land of herbal. And 100% pure , 100% organic, non GMO , non-artificial color and non-artificial flavor. Safe from contaminants and impurities of all kinds. You can be 100% confident in our products.
Dried Chrysanthemum Flowers, the great Chinese herb directly grown in the northern part of Thailand
Chrysanthemum is a chinese natural herb used in a long long time by serving as chrysanthemum tea. The flower contains beneficial properties such as Flavonoid, Chrysanthemin, Adenine, Stachydrine, Choline which main effect are as natural coolant that helps reduce blood pressure, lower cholesterol, give refreshing feel and improve digestion.
- Very potent containing high amounts of B carotene which are present in the yellow part and the fruit. The B carotene is converted in Vitamin A in the liver. This kind of Vitamin A is helpful in treating skin problems and increasing the immunity power. It also helps in postponing the aging process and age related blindness.
- A good source of Vitamin Bs like choline, folacin, niacin as well as riboflavin. It also contains Vitamin C which reduces the risks of scurvy and protects the eyes.
- Has minerals like calcium which is important for the teeth and bones, iron which helps in the transportation of oxygen through the blood, magnesium which is required by more than three hundred kinds of bodily functions as well as potassium which is needed for proper cardiovascular functioning and stabilizing the blood pressure.
- Has adenine, amino acids and glycosides.
- Balances the system in a variety of ways. Especially useful during the spring and summer months, it cools the body and clears the liver.
- The tea also supports immunity, reduces high blood pressure, relaxes the nervous system and curbs aging.
- Cultivated by the Chinese for over 3,000 years and readily prescribed by TCM practitioners, this trusted herb can heal a multitude of health complaints
Chrysanthemum tea can be made in the following way
Direction: This herb mostly used to create a great herb drink or tea. You may prepare it by boiling water about 2,000 CC and put some flower in the pot. add a bit brown sugar or honey. You may put more flower or more water to set your own concentration.